Senior Software Engineer
At Coil, our goal is to bring users to the Web Monetization ecosystem so creators can make money off of their content. Coil is looking for an experienced, self motivated Senior Software Engineer to join our Product Engineering Team in San Francisco.
- Someone as excited about Web Monetization as we are.
- Has the desire to work in a startup environment - things move fast and change quite a bit.
- Wants to be part of a small and creative team.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will
- Design, implement, and test software across the stack, both frontend and backend.
- Collaborate with the team to determine which features to build and how to architect them.
- Perform code reviews.
- Mentor and assist team members.
What you bring to the table
- Track record of building and maintaining performant micro service oriented software products.
- Know the ins and outs of Node.js and are up for working in Typescript.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively manage tasks, project, and issues.
- Extensive experience with Typescript, React, & GraphQL.
- Experience scaling micro services architecture to handle large loads.
- Background in building payout infrastructure or content platforms.