This job offer is expired
You will join the Digital Bank team to collaborate with Product and Design experts on a state of the art mobile banking solution. The Digital Bank is one of our white-label products, which means your work could go all the way from crafting user interfaces to the technical challenge of scaling them across many, many tenants.
In order to be successful in this role, you need a product mindset. You think in user journeys and take ownership of features. You like to ship and to iterate based on team collaboration, user feedback, and data.
What you'll be working on
- You will be directly involved with our mobile application and the backend services powering it.
- You'll be using React Native with styled-components, Node.js, GraphQL/Apollo, 3rd party REST APIs, microservices and AWS to build interactive applications both for iOS and Android platforms.
If you consider yourself experienced and confident with some of those technologies we are sure you can pick the rest up on the job. We think your way of working is more important than the exact tools you have already worked with.
In the end, the most important thing for us is finding a professional interested in playing an important role in shaping our fintech products together with your cross-functional team in an agile work environment.
What will make you succeed
- Professional React.js or Node.js experience
- A feeling for workflows and user interaction
- A disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast-paced international startup environment
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
We know an “ideal candidate” does not exist, as we are all growing, learning and adapting constantly. Above is the baseline we have defined for this role. Of course, it is beneficial if you can bring more directly relevant experiences to the table, but – again – we trust in your motivation and ability to learn things as you go. We might be able to teach you a thing or two as well ;)
What more can you bring
Relevant experiences and topics to further develop yourself in and that would be beneficial for this role, could be one or more of the following:
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with GraphQL/Apollo both on the client and server
- Experience with native iOS or Android development
- Experience building, deploying, securing, and scaling backend services
- Experience in the financial/banking sector. Do you know what IBAN, SEPA, PSD2, or KYC means?