Senior Frontend Engineer to work on react micro-front-end SaaS applications
We’re seeking experienced Senior and Lead Frontend Engineers to join the Beamery team and be a vital contributor to the front end of our SaaS platform. You’ll work with our wide-ranging tech stack, with micro-frontends written in React, Angular and core ES6. Each new project is greenfield, and we’re firm believers of always using the best tools for the job.
What you will be doing in the Frontend team:
- Building beautiful, scaleable products with wide market exposure.
- Being a leading contributor to our projects on the front end.
- Being hands on with our code base, as well as making suggestions for technologies and processes.
- Taking part in regular collaborative teach-ins and learn new skills.
- Working as part of an Agile team with support from Product and Design.
- Mentoring junior developers from your experience.
What we are looking for:
- Strong skills in HTML5, CSS3 and SCSS.
- A strong understanding of at least one of: React, AngularJS or another component-oriented framework.
- Understanding of tooling (Webpack, NPM etc.)
- Understanding of Fluex/Redux data flow, immutability.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Someone who enjoys being part of a collaborative team focused on building a product to delight our customers.
- Someone excited by finding the right tools for the job, and by greenfield projects.
- Some Node.js experience is a bonus!