This job offer is expired
Hyperia is seeking an experienced Product Engineer who has a passion for building products people love. You’ll work at the intersection of design and engineering to build effective and delightful experiences. You have a strong desire to understand the needs of the user and enjoy collaborating with teams across the company on building and shipping products.
As a Product Engineer at Hyperia, you'll interface with product leadership to deliver an intuitive experience that delights users. A day at work may include collaborating with the front-end team, writing code, planning and scoping a deliverable or having conversations that influence the roadmap and product design. You'll be wearing several hats, with exposure to new methodologies and best practices to hone and expand your skills.
- Valid Work Authorization in the United States
- A passion for enhancing people's ability with Human-Centered AI products
- Empathy for the end user and a desire to prioritize features that drive ROI
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cross functionally
- Creativity combined with technical expertise that enables you to discover new product opportunities
- 3+ years of front-end development experience
- Recent experience with modern web technologies such as Web Services, RESTful APIs, and WebSocket
- Any experience leveraging microphone and camera APIs within a web sandbox is a plus
- React, Electron, Flutter, or other framework experience is a plus
- Stake and ownership in a company led by experienced entrepreneurs
- Exposure to leading-edge AI technology
- An opportunity to grow into a management role
- A healthy work/life balance