Mobile Developer (CR)
This job offer is expired
We are looking for a hybrid codebase, ReactNative Mobile App Developer to join our product team that is building a Wealth Management platform on both web and mobile. The product is currently a web-based application, and we are now moving to bring some of our product features onto a mobile platform for our users. The developer is responsible for the mobile application architecture, building, deploying and maintaining the mobile application on the app stores.
You will be part of the team that is designing and building the product. You will be working alongside our UX and UI designers, Product Manager, Tech Lead and Machine Learning Lead.
- Architect and build the mobile app from scratch on a hybrid codebase for both Android and iOS app stores.
- Work with our backend engineers to seamlessly integrate the APIs.
- Understanding end-user requirements and use cases and translating them into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Ensure code quality by performing code reviews and writing tests.
- Help plan and execute the development sprint.
- Constantly learn about new technologies, operating system updates, and other information that can affect or improve the functions of applications in development.
- 3+ years of experience in developing Android and iOS apps on ReactNative
- Deep technical knowledge in ReactNative app development
- Experience shipping one or more mobile apps, ideally currently in an app store
- Experienced with UI animations, network communication and memory/battery efficiency
- Able to work independently
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or related experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in roles that specialize in ReactNative app development
- Competent in the following languages/framework:
- Django (What our APIs are written in)
- Self-motivated, team player, problem solver.