frontend developer React, mid or senior male, female, diverse
This job offer is expired
Are you looking for career opportunities in Berlin, Germany?
Then you might be our next frontend developer in Berlin.
Akelius Technology Department supports and drives the digital transformation of the Akelius residential real-estate business in seven countries worldwide.
Our Technology Department has two hundred staff with forty nationalities.
The hiring team develops new internal applications for managing construction projects and for ordering construction material. These applications shall be used in seven different countries.
who you are
- profound experience in front-end development for single page applications
- experience in React
- knowledge in Typescript
- GraphQL experience is beneficial
- responsive design, cross-browser and cross-platform development
- fluent English, speaking German or Swedish is a plus
- developing web applications and mobile applications
- design features and applications
- collaborate with your team members and stakeholders in an agile environment
our company techstack
- Node.js with Typescript, Java, Kotlin
- React.js, React Native, Angular
- Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure
- Kubernetes, Docker, serverless, GraphQL
- MongoDB, Neo4J, Kafka, PostgreSQL
- Auth0, ElasticSearch
- Ionic, Progressive Web App
- continuous integration, continuous deployment
what we offer you
- competitive salary
- thirty days of paid vacation
- visa and work permit sponsorship
- paid flights for relocation
- support in finding an apartment
- administrative relocation support
- extra vacation for further education
- subsidy for private pension plans
- flexible working hours
- gym with sauna, yoga and massages
- company restaurant
- free fruits, vegetables, coffees and teas
- meetups, bootcamps and tech talks on different modern technologies
how to apply
We conduct interviews in Berlin and via video conferencing.
Please send your application via LinkedIn or [email protected]
including you latest CV, availability and salary expectation.
You find further information on akelius.com/en/career.
Akelius acquires, upgrades and manages residential properties.
The company owns fifty thousand apartments in Sweden,
Denmark, Germany, France,
England, Canada and the US.
Akelius concept is Better Living.
This means that Akelius upgrades residential units to a quality level with newly constructed apartments.
We build our own applications and create our own technology.
Akelius also helps people in need around the world by Akelius Foundation’s charity work.