Sr. Front-end Developer
Ambassador is looking for talented Front-end Engineers who are interested in solving complex problems and shipping beautiful products as part of an ambitious, world-class engineering team. Ambassador engineers demand quality and efficiency, and love taking on responsibility with the freedom to make a large impact. As an Ambassador engineer you will EXECUTE WITH URGENCY by shipping code within your first week and immediately begin contributing meaningful value to the team. In a company where we THINK LONG TERM, Front-end Engineers will receive mentorship from day one and will eventually be shaped into a mentor for future employees.
In your 1st Month you will…
- Practice disciplined software engineering (automated testing, code reviews, and writing clean, pragmatic code).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship extraordinary products.
- Be flexible, grow, and learn fast in a fun yet professional startup environment.
In your 3rd Month you will…
- CHOOSE COMRADERY by working closely with our UI/UX designer to help create innovative solutions that ensure advanced functionality, cutting-edge performance, and high reliability.
- Develop technical skills in order to write more complex code.
- Design and build fast and usable interfaces and tools on top of various APIs.
- Rapidly iterate to improve performance and incorporate user feedback and insights.
In your 6th Month you will…
- Continue to write complex code, while enhancing your capabilities.
- OWN IT by designing products from start to finish.
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Familiarity with several programming languages and frameworks with significant experience in at least one. Our stack includes but is not limited to React, Redux, ES6+, Webpack, Sass, ImmutableJS, and Enzyme.
- Solid understanding of interacting with remote data, third-party libraries, and APIs.
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility and responsive UI.
- Self-starting and understands the big picture.
- Always looking to improve practices and processes.
- Attention to detail, good judgement, excellent communication, and a great attitude.