Frontend Dev - React.js and Node.js
We are currently growing our cross functional product team here in Vienna. The mission is to successfully scale up within the next couple of months.
As a Frontend Developer you will build the frontend services for full scale applications, including the design, development, testing and delivery. You will work collaboratively and iteratively to deliver fully functioning, web-based and mobile applications. As a Frontend Developer, you will also contribute to the architecture across the technology stack.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and development of the business logic and frontend services for full-scale applications
- Development of high-quality code based on defined user stories, including unit/integration tests and code documentation of suitable quality for the product increments in rapid iterations
- Support, maintenance and optimization of our development and production system environments including the continuous delivery pipeline
- Applying agile methodologies, the Frontend Developer closely co-operates with the product development team and the product owner to deliver a fully functioning and scalable application
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or comparable experience, as well as first-hand experience of the intense collaboration in an agile software development team
- 3-5 years of professional experience, ideally additional background/experience in natural sciences
- Knowhow in modern frontend frameworks and APIs, usage/building of test frameworks
- Experience in continuous development and deployment tools as well as container platforms and management systems
- Self-directed, able to contribute and see ahead of the current development timeline
- English working proficiency and communications skills (verbal and written)