Frontend Dev - React.js and Node.js
This job offer is expired
We are currently growing our cross functional product team here in Vienna. The mission is to successfully scale up within the next couple of months.
As a Frontend Developer you will build the frontend services for full scale applications, including the design, development, testing and delivery. You will work collaboratively and iteratively to deliver fully functioning, web-based and mobile applications. As a Frontend Developer, you will also contribute to the architecture across the technology stack.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and development of the business logic and frontend services for full-scale applications
- Development of high-quality code based on defined user stories, including unit/integration tests and code documentation of suitable quality for the product increments in rapid iterations
- Support, maintenance and optimization of our development and production system environments including the continuous delivery pipeline
- Applying agile methodologies, the Frontend Developer closely co-operates with the product development team and the product owner to deliver a fully functioning and scalable application
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or comparable experience, as well as first-hand experience of the intense collaboration in an agile software development team
- 3-5 years of professional experience, ideally additional background/experience in natural sciences
- Knowhow in modern frontend frameworks and APIs, usage/building of test frameworks
- Experience in continuous development and deployment tools as well as container platforms and management systems
- Self-directed, able to contribute and see ahead of the current development timeline
- English working proficiency and communications skills (verbal and written)