Relayr is one of the fastest growing and most successful industrial internet of things (IIoT) organizations. With around 250 employees and 5 years of company history we are successfully helping companies in industrial markets to navigate disruption and stay relevant. Our unique combination of applying world-class technology, powerful financial and insurance offerings, with dedicated professional services allows us to deliver guaranteed business outcomes to customers.
Recently, through its subsidiary Hartford Steam Boiler (HSB), Munich Re has acquired 100 percent of relayr, valued at US$300 million. This allows us to be a trusted long-term horizon partner to Munich Re and HSB, especially for mid-market industrial companies. Our end-to-end IoT solutions will now get access to the group's unique financial engineering, risk-management and domain expertise and allow us to design business outcome solutions not available in the market today.
Our Frontend team is dedicated to building React web apps that allow our customers to visualize the data coming from their IoT devices and administer their devices in the field. To accomplish this we create reusable modules that can be combined into custom applications depending on the individual needs of our customers.
- Write code as part of a cross-functional squad that includes backend developers, designers, and QA engineers.
- Develop modular web apps using React, Redux, and CSS Modules, using modern ES6 features.
- Test your code with Jest and Enzyme. Experience with integration testing tools like Selenium is a plus.
- Collaborate with the Devops team to deploy apps to the web.
- Work closely with our UX team to bring their designs and user interactions to life.
- Collaborate with backend teams to make sure internal APIs and endpoints accurately reflect the needs of the frontend.
- Participate in agile processes including sprint planning, ticket grooming, retrospectives, and daily standups.
- You have at least 2 years experience in Frontend development
- You have experience building apps with React. Experience with Redux is a plus
- Experience with CI systems like Jenkins and container systems like Docker is a plus
- You write clean code that is easy to understand and test
- You test your code as part of the development process
- Experience with agile processes is a plus
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- An extensive on-boarding period so you can get up to speed with the rest of the team
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, 3D printer and free fruit and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Free German courses at beginner, intermediate and advanced level (Working language is English)
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sound like you? Please apply here: