This job offer is expired
Amigo Loans is the leader in the UK guarantor lending space, enabling those with little or no credit history to access loans in partnership with a family member or friend who acts as a guarantor. Founded 15 years ago, Amigo Loans went public in 2018 and is now a public listed company with a market capitalisation of over £1bn and over 200k customers.
Engineering plays a pivotal role within Amigo. Our business systems have been designed and developed in-house using Service-oriented architecture. Our diverse team of developers are encouraged and supported to stay on top of new technological developments so that they have the confidence and skills to deliver innovative features. Our continued expansion means that we need to recruit additional experienced capability into the team.
You will be responsible for delivering new products and extending existing systems to meet the ever-changing business needs. As part of our skilled development team, you will have the opportunity to craft bespoke software using some of the latest and exciting front-end technologies.
To work effectively within the business, it is important for developers to maintain excellent working relationships with team members and be able to communicate technical subjects seamlessly with colleagues in other areas of the organisation.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in front end development.
- Proven experience using a modern front-end framework, preferably React
- Working knowledge of state management libraries, preferably Redux.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors.
- Experience with front-end build systems.
- Working knowledge of package managers.
- A good understanding of using and building RESTful APIs.
Benefits of working at Amigo
- Flexible working hours
- Project and company bonuses
- MSDN & Pluralsight Subscription
- Generous training budget (including international conferences)
- Freedom to use the newest technologies
- Working around and with a team of experts
- Using cutting-edge hardware to aid development - i.e. 38” ultra-wide curved screens
Amigo Loans is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work-place with equality of opportunity for all.