Frontend Software Engineer React
This job offer is expired
... with an unmistakable sense for creative solutions.
Your area of responsibility consists of the analysis, conception and implementation of complex, web-based software solution in the emergent world of E-Commerce. This includes complex online shops, custom applications and in-store-applications. You enjoy discovering new technologies.
- Frontend: ES6 / React / Redux / TypeScript / GraphQL / Apollo / Styled Components
- Backend: Elixir / (PHP)
- Databases: PostgreSQL / REDIS / ElasticSearch
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes / Docker
- Other Frameworks in Use: Saas, mongoDB, Mandrill, MailChimp, nginx, Ansible, datadog, spryker, html, css, angularjs, … you name it
- DevOpsManagementPlatform: GitLab
- IDEs: PHPStorm, VS-Code or what you prefer..
- You can work independently and take on responsibility.
- You learn quickly, you are interested in continuing education in new technologies
- You are familiar with React and Redux
- You are fanatic about high performance
- You are familiar with session handling as well as the problems of asynchronous and distributed execution.
- Knowledge in GraphQL
- Comfortable with server languages (PHP, Elixir, SQL)
- Familiar with animations (CSS and JS)
- Experienced with touch interactions
- Master of the build pipeline (Gulp, Webpack, Babel) and dependencies hell (npm, yarn)
- Practitioner of TDD
- Understanding the intricacies of state management and modeling
- Aware of security implications of writing code for the web, e.g. CORS
- German language skills