Frontend Software Engineer React
... with an unmistakable sense for creative solutions.
Your area of responsibility consists of the analysis, conception and implementation of complex, web-based software solution in the emergent world of E-Commerce. This includes complex online shops, custom applications and in-store-applications. You enjoy discovering new technologies.
- Frontend: ES6 / React / Redux / TypeScript / GraphQL / Apollo / Styled Components
- Backend: Elixir / (PHP)
- Databases: PostgreSQL / REDIS / ElasticSearch
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes / Docker
- Other Frameworks in Use: Saas, mongoDB, Mandrill, MailChimp, nginx, Ansible, datadog, spryker, html, css, angularjs, … you name it
- DevOpsManagementPlatform: GitLab
- IDEs: PHPStorm, VS-Code or what you prefer..
- You can work independently and take on responsibility.
- You learn quickly, you are interested in continuing education in new technologies
- You are familiar with React and Redux
- You are fanatic about high performance
- You are familiar with session handling as well as the problems of asynchronous and distributed execution.
- Knowledge in GraphQL
- Comfortable with server languages (PHP, Elixir, SQL)
- Familiar with animations (CSS and JS)
- Experienced with touch interactions
- Master of the build pipeline (Gulp, Webpack, Babel) and dependencies hell (npm, yarn)
- Practitioner of TDD
- Understanding the intricacies of state management and modeling
- Aware of security implications of writing code for the web, e.g. CORS
- German language skills