Fullstack Software Engineer
This job offer is expired
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile and desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 12 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
Inside our Web Product agile team, you will be in charge of architecting, developing, improving, and maintaining the Dashlane web applications and the Dashlane browser extensions. Using the latest front-end technologies such as TypeScript, React, and Redux, you will build an incredible product and handle complicated challenges in order to make Dashlane feature set available to any browser on any device. You will collaborate with our product, design, and QA teams to constantly improve the user experience
You will be based in Paris, France.
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- 1+ year of experience with web applications development
- Fluency in English
We're also looking for:
- Knowledge of browsers extension development
At Dashlane you will:
- Work on an innovative new project! As a member of the web product Team, you’ll help pioneer brand new, cutting-edge web applications and browser extensions that will make life easier for millions of people worldwide
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone shares ownership of the company's success
- Learn every day, and share your knowledge with your co-workers
- Participate in cross-team side projects such as "how to improve code review processes" or "how to improve happiness in the team"
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.