Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/diverse)
This job offer is expired
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself. In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooters, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as Frontend Developer (f/m/diverse) and work with a highly performant and modern Frontend. Solve your daily challenges with the latest technologies including VueJs, Vuex, OOP, and RxJS. Here is what you will do in detail:
- You'll be developing the face of the first touchpoint to millions of users. Your mission is to bring usability and design at Eurowings to life.
- You'll make sure that everyone can use our portal, by making it accessible and responsive.
- Work closely with our Product and Design colleagues to drive state-of-the-art product presentations to scale.
- Be part of a rock-solid team that makes sure that features are fast developed and deployed on production with zero downtime.
- You'll be in constant exchange with your team and participate in regular team meetings (e.g. Daily Scrum or Sprint Reviews).
- You will write code with which your peers love to work - make sure it is well written and understandable.
- You will find your balance by being pragmatic and by knowing how not to fall into analysis paralysis
Be extremely structured and know how to:
- Communicate priorities promptly and comprehensively towards your team members
- On-board new people in your team and assure that s/he gets the right treatment
- You have at least 2 years of experience using front-end frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJS or preferably VueJS.
- Your very good understanding and experience with OOP will help you to be successful in this role.
- You have experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile environment.
- You know how to efficiently collaborate on projects.
- Writing accessible and responsive code is a matter of honor for you.
- You are energized, open-minded, have strong communication skills. Moreover, working outside your comfort zone feels like your natural habit.
- Having knowledge in RxJS would be a huge plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.