Software Engineer II, Fullstack
Are you passionate about building leading-edge technology that will transform an industry? Does taking one of the last analog worlds to digital get your pulse up? If you like to create new solutions from scratch and follow that solution throughout all phases from production to support, we want to talk to you. We are a rapidly growing development team based in Bellevue that is looking to transform the way that legal work is performed.
This is a ground-floor opportunity, and if you join the adventure, you’ll be part of a brand-new team on a mission. Help shake up one of the only remaining industries to have gone largely unchanged for the last 100 years … and have fun while you’re at it. Join us!
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years’ experience developing software
- 2+ years’ experience with RESTful api design and implementation
- 2+ years’ experience with node.js
- 2+ years’ experience with React
- 2+ years’ experience in CSS, SASS, LESS, Styled components, or related work
- 2+ years’ experience with relational databases
- 1 or more years of experience in a DevOps environment
- Experience working with public APIs (AWS, Netsuite etc)
- Familiarity using git
- Experience in a CI and agile environment
- Legal eligibility to work in the U.S.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at [email protected] and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.Apply now