Full Stack Engineer, Meetups at WeWork
This job offer is expired
Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities. Show up. Change lives.
Finding a great space to host a meetup is one of the biggest problems meetups face. The venues team will solve the venue's problem once and for all. Our mission is to make it easy and delightful to host meetups and make the most amazing spaces available to organizers.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join the team in solving the problems these organizations face. Full Stack engineers at Meetup do everything that's needed to get something live on our platform, from the interaction on the web to the APIs that power it. Meetup senior engineers demonstrate an ability to complete projects, provide guidance for technical problems and lead by example for other engineers on the team.
You're our ideal team member if you have:
- Have 3+ years' production experience with React/Redux/Node.js
- Have experience with or are eager to learn strongly-typed functional languages
- Love writing quality testable code and leaving the code base better than how you found it
- Ready to take on full ownership of the development lifecycle by designing, building, and operating applications (and having previously demonstrated this in past work)
- Comfortable communicating with product managers, designers and other engineers to solve open-ended problems and roadmap solutions
- Driven by results at product, team, and individual levels
Check out our engineering blog: http://making.meetup.com/
Meetup's work environment is relaxed and fun, even as we meet our deadlines and stay focused on quick, quality completion of projects. Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create a community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?
How to apply
If you're interested in applying, feel free to use the following link below to access the job application through Greenhouse!