Lead UI Frontend Engineer - React JS (m/f/x)
Lead UI Frontend Engineer - React JS (m/f/x) - Full-time in Berlin
Our mission at HeavenHR is to provide the only software businesses need to manage their human resources. Our goal is to help companies save time and focus on what they are really good at. From onboarding to payroll, we connect all separate HR processes into a single and easy-to-use platform.
HeavenHR is a SaaS start-up, founded in 2015 and backed by well-known VC funds and experienced business angels. We have recently closed our Series B funding. To continue our rapid growth, we are looking for a Lead UI Frontend Engineer - React JS (m/f/x) who enjoys working in a dynamic environment and wants to join us in developing our great software further.
- Establish an easy-to-use platform with great user experience
- Ensure accessibility, usability and performance for desktop website
- Optimize website responsiveness for mobile and tablet
- Build an excellent product on a technical and qualitative level
- Initiate the development of new processes and solutions, realizing own ideas and shaping your own way of working
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 2+ years of team management or previous experience as a lead developer
- 7+ years of experience in building web applications
- Experience with Web Standards (HTML5, CSS3), Semantic HTML, CSS pre-processor
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Knowledge of GIT
- Working experience in Continuous Integration/Deployment is a plus
- Proactive, goal-oriented, energetic with an independent way of working
- Fluent in English
- You want Berlin to be your next home!
Our Heaven includes:
- Be part of a consistently growing tech team with everyday opportunity to learn, grow and develop
- A choice to work from Mac, Windows or Linux
- An international (14+ nations) team of smart and enthusiastic people
- We got you covered for retirement and offer a company pension scheme
- Discounted public transportation ticket for the Berlin area
- 24 day vacation budget to start with, adding 2 per year, capped at 30 days
- We offer a constant supply of coffee, mate, water, beer, fruit baskets, veggies and a variety of snacks to keep you healthy. Once a month, we have an office party with yummy food!
- Moving from a different country? We can assist with the visa paperwork
- Oh, not to forget: our dog-friendly office is based in Berlin’s Bergmannkiez, the heart of Kreuzberg!
Did we get your attention?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please include
- Your CV
-The earliest starting date
In case you are not an EU citizen, we also need copies of your academic degree & valid passport.
If you have a Blue Card, Visa or Work Permit- please provide us with a copy.
We can't wait to hear from you!Apply now