This job offer is expired
About the role
What we do
Seven is a special place. We are a team of consumer product makers, behavioral experts, and healthcare professionals who are working together to improve people's lives through better health.
We are singularly focused on our vision to make preventable diseases a thing of the past and to help everyone live healthier lives.
You are good at
You love the border between development and product. You are an ardent learner always looking to improve. You dream of elegant code and beautiful interfaces. Janky apps feel like a splinter in your brain and you understand and value testing.
You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on tough challenges and finding creative solutions. If you don’t know the answer, you will dig until you find it. When things change, you roll with the punches.
You are conscientious with an eye for detail. Messy code makes you squirm and you understand the value of automation, tests, and coding style and standards.
You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You take ownership of your time and will make us all better for it.
What you will help us do
Support the entire application life cycle (concept, design, test, release and support)Support the research, design and product folks in prototyping new conceptsLiaise with product development team to plan new featuresBuild new product features for customer facing appsHelp decide on new technologies or methods to solve complex problemsWrite unit, integration, and UI tests to identify malfunctionsTroubleshoot and debug to optimize performanceDesign interfaces to improve user experienceStay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Strong knowledge of web and mobile development tools, frameworks, and programming languages
- 3+ years web development experience required
- 2+ years app development experience preferred
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Experience with Expo a plus
You might also have
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
What you will love about us
- We care about culture and constantly tend to it. At Seven:
- Learning is valued
- No one is above another
- We teach each other things
- Work that stays at work
- We all have interests and passions outside of our 9-5. We make sure you have the time and space to go and do them.
- Rest and relaxation - Flexible vacation, PTO
- Generous health benefits
- Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental and vision - we cover more plans than most places (probably a good thing as a health company)
- Prepare for the future - 401k
Your gender, your race, your religion, your skin color, who you love, or who you know, does not make a difference here. Be good at what you do, be kind to each other and be yourself. If you have a problem with this, we are not the place for you.