Lead Frontend Engineer
This job offer is expired
We’re looking for a Lead Front End Engineer that has a passion for hacking, building and owning a great product with high-end customer facing features, internal tools and experiences that help us and our customers become smarter.
Why you should work with us
Agrando is a project absolutely dear to our hearts. We love to contribute to the progress of agriculture. Our main cause is to support the farmer because in the end, it's all about mutual care and cooperation. Agriculture is our home and our origin and we speak from our own experience and know about the specific needs, which makes us the perfect partner for the agricultural trading of the next century. We want to push agriculture forward using state of the art technologies and we constantly stay in motion by taking one step at a time, being excited about everything that comes along. Working with us means to make a difference and to help us developing a meaningful product that in the end has an impact on the future of sustainable agriculture and thus the food you eat everyday.
What you should bring
- Great communication skills, ability to work in an agile team and workflow experience (git-flow, scrum, etc.)
- 4+ years proven JS work experience in a professional or institutional environment (including usage of node/npm/yarn)
- Demonstrable experiences with Vue.js (or at least one out of the following: Backbone/Ember/Angular/React)
- Demonstrated facility in a HTML/CSS/SASS/LESS environment
- General understanding of core computer programming, distributed systems, logic & cloud infrastructure as well as concepts like REST or GraphQL
- Open-mindedness and an attitude that encourages nurturing your skills, learning new ones while at the same time passing on knowledge in areas you excel
- Passion for writing quality, high-performance and maintainable code following best practices by heart
- Farming experience (just joking but having played Farming Simulator does count)
What to expect
Since future logic is also driven by our data intensive infrastructure it is a plus if you want to get in touch with other parts of our product like our BI & Big Data Pipeline (GCP) and Machine Learning strategies. We constantly explore latest technologies to find the best solutions to our next-gen problems - thus hacking around and bringing in your own ideas is something we highly encourage.
- Flexible: We have a non-clock-watching culture and while the job is at our Munich Office we are very flexible when you want to work from home on occasion.
- Events Around the Globe: Not only do we host internal Team Events, but since we are an aspiring AgTech Startup you can join us on various Trips, Conventions, Conferences (We are regular visitors at Vue.js Amsterdam and it always has been a total blast), Tech Fairs, Trade Shows and other Events around the World, related to our business or the technologies involved.
- Make a Difference: In the end we try to save our farmers money by purchasing agricultural inputs more cost-efficiently, which in turn can save farms with less revenues than production costs from bankruptcy (e.g. coming from low milk prices), while at the same time enabling private suppliers to compete and advance in the digitized agricultural trade of the future.
- Advanced Training: At Agrando we believe in nurturing our skills through proper knowledge management and personal development. We encourage our employees to learn, teach and improve also through advanced trainings, workshops, (hosted) meetups or other external activities and provide them with the best resources (Books, Coachings & Trainings, Udemy for Business, Nanodegrees from Udacity) for free.
- Additional Benefits: Weapons of choice (MBP etc.), Qualitrain (subsidized sports), Coffee & Beer, Organic Fruits & YumYum Soups, Switch & XBOX360 Gaming
How to apply
If you are more motivated than others and you want to develop yourself further in an aspiring workplace environment, we are looking forward to receiving your application. Shoot us your résumé, earliest start date and salary expectations via mail to [email protected].
We can’t wait to meet you!
More info can be found on: www.agrando.de