← Back to all jobs
This job offer is expired
We're a small team building the most useful apps for Shopify. Our niche is deceptively simple apps with solid, difficult to replicate tech under the hood, meaning some interesting challenges as an engineer!
You'll be joining our product team of Product Manager, UX designer, Software Engineer and QA Tester as an additional software engineer.
You will have experience working on web apps with React and using Rails as an API. You should also have used the Flux pattern and/or worked with larger single page apps.
We have a UX designer on the team so you don’t need to cover design or CSS, but everything from React down will be your realm.
We're bootstrapped and profitable, growing from one a year ago to six on the team now.
- You're a mid to senior level software engineer.
- You've worked on web apps (not just websites).
- You're keen to learn, including new technologies and platforms but also about our customers.
- You communicate clearly in non-techspeak to the team.
- You like organising around kanban, scrum etc. (we use kanban).
- You focus on metrics and what's good for the team and company as a whole.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary: €43,000 - €51,000
- 33 paid holiday days (including public holidays)
- Full time week with flexible hours
- Your co-working space paid for
- Budget for your training and development