← Back to all jobs
This job offer is expired
C2 Digital is looking for an experienced front-end developer to join our team. We're a small remote team focused 100% on building the best eCommerce experiences on the web using Shopify & Shopify Plus.
We are seeking an experienced Shopify developer to join our development team. We are a fast growing, creative E-commerce company looking to employ a number of web developers due to massive growth. You’ll need to be able to prioritize your workload to meet demand and client expectations, and be comfortable working in a fast-moving agency.
What you’ll be doing
Our designers will provide design mocks. You’ll typically be the sole developer on your projects, taking full ownership of a project from a development standpoint. This is a position where your attention to detail and desire to do things right will be encouraged and rewarded.
You'll use your skills and experience in...
- 2 years of hands-on developing Shopify projects (custom themes, apps)
- Liquid (Shopify) templating language
- Written and verbal communication and ability to accurately estimate tasks, and not afraid to flag issues early
- Attention to detail when replicating design while maintaining development best practices
- Recognizing development patterns in order to write more efficient/functional code
- Managing multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Familiarity with design tools such as InVision
- Demonstrated commitment to personal and professional growth
- Have deep appreciation for, and understanding of good web design. You don't need to be a designer, but you should "get it."
We are a company built on creativity, teamwork and employee well-being. We work hard, push our limits, and enjoy ourselves around our positive company environment.
Some of our perks include:
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunities for progression
- You’ll be specializing in a platform that is quickly becoming a world leader and working in an exciting, fast-moving industry
- Generous vacation policy
- Paid sick days
- Flexible work schedule and remote-friendly culture and systems
Our team members can be found across Canada, the U.S. and the UK, and are well-adapted to working from home and the remote lifestyle. As long as you have a strong internet connection, and get the job done, you'll be all set to join our team!
Please note that due to the nature of client-facing work in an Agency setting, we will be filling this position within the Americas (maximum four hour time difference from Pacific Time). We look forward to hearing from you!
Salary $30k-$35k USD DOE
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
More remote react jobs