This job offer is expired
At Cesium, we are looking for a full-stack developer to build innovative applications for the future of smart construction that’s pushing the boundaries on what you can do with real-world 3D data. As a full stack developer at Cesium, you’ll work with our engineering team and industry partners to implement workflows to maximize usability for end-users. What you’ll do
- Work on interesting and impactful problems on a fast-paced agile team that emphasizes quality and peer review.
- Build and ship code. Expect to code every day for most of the day.
- Work on every part of the application, contribute to front-end, REST APIs, database schema, infrastructure, & tooling.
- Solve interesting and complex problems by researching, proposing, and implementing solutions based on objective data and reasoning.
- Be part of a growing team revolutionizing Smart Construction with the opportunity to expand your skills and role.
- Modern web development skills that are well-versed in at least one specific frontend tech stack using libraries and tools like LitElement, React, Redux, and similar.
- Experience with our back-end stack, which at a high level includes: Node.js, Docker, Postgresql, and AWS.
- A proven track record of developing and shipping web apps or components.
- A desire for quality- not only writing well-crafted code, but also participating in sprint planning, writing unit tests, and documenting the process.
- While not required, knowledge in geospatial software or git and GitHub workflows is a plus.
- We want you to learn. We are constantly evolving our platform, pushing into new industries, and striving to improve our personal toolboxes through continuing education.
- We want you to grow. We are a startup and you'll need to wear many hats. As we grow, we want you to grow professionally and personally along with us.
- We want you to have an environment of trust and individual empowerment where you can do the best work of your career.
- We want you to teach. We write blog posts, tutorials, present at conferences, and attend meetups. We also believe strongly in internal mentoring and workshops.
- Competitive Salary & Equity - Our team is our greatest asset, and we win together. Everyone has a competitive salary and a stake in the company's success via stock options.
- We offer 15 vacation days and 12 paid holidays, including a winter holiday break, each year. Time away helps us all work better.
- We offer up to 100% coverage for health, dental, vision, and life insurance for our team members with options that work best for you.
- We offer six weeks of paid leave and six weeks of unpaid leave to all new parents (including adoptive and foster).
- Subsidize your commute costs.
- We love mentoring and will push you to expand and sharpen your skills on the job.
- We will stock your bookshelf in the form of Kindle or Audible credits.