FrontEnd Engineer - Milanuncios
This job offer is expired
Schibsted is an international media group with approximately 6.800 employees and operations in 30 countries and reaching out to +200M people throughout its media. We offer a wide range of job opportunities and exciting products that matter to people in their daily lives. Are you a person with career ambitions? We can offer many opportunities across our group companies, both national and international.
- Creation of web components with React.js defined in SUI Framework.
- Help and contribute in the applications architecture definition.
- Domain-driven design implementation in the provided solutions.
- Maintenance and documentation of framework components in a guide.
- Support to developers in the implementation of the components.
- Use software processes to ensure the quality of the code.
- Creation / implementation of tools that can help the frontend, UI and UX teams with the workflow.
- Special focus on performance.
- Code review by Pull Request.
- Permanent contract, Full time position
- To be part of a company, with an excellent working environment and modern and creative offices.
- Our headquarters are currently on Sant Cugat, but the next year we will move to new and awesome offices on Barcelona - [email protected]
- Working with the best professionals in a leading company
- Opportunities for development and growth within the company and the international group
- Flexible working hours 8-10h / 17-19h (Fridays afternoon off)
- Intensive workday during summer months and Easter
- Attractive remuneration according to your experience.
- Macbook pro or dell laptop
Categoría: Informática y telecomunicaciones - Programación
Número de vacantes: 1
Estudios mínimos: Ciclo Formativo Grado Superior
Experiencia mínima: Al menos 3 años
Conocimientos necesarios: frontend, js, react
- If you are a curious person, positive, proactive and you are passionate about technology, and you also need to work in an environment where you share and feel our company Values: Sharing and collaborating for the common good
- Satisfaction for our users and customers
- Integrity in everything we do
- Personal drive to achieve our dreams
- Joy in working togetherAnd you also have the following: APIs HTML5 / CSS3
- ECMAScript 6 (ES6 / ES2015)
- Web Components
- Domian Driver Design (DDD) (NodeJS)And we will evaluate if you have knowledge in: