Senior Full Stack Software Developer
This job offer is expired
The future of work is here. SoleVenture is the all-in-one freelance management platform that empowers the economic independence of the freelance economy. Freelancing will soon become the most stable occupation once workers can access the benefits and administrative support traditionally only afforded to employees. We’re a highly collaborative, design-focused startup team seeking top talent.
Contractor or full-time employee position with significant equity opportunity. We are looking for someone to be a part of our leadership team to grow into a CTO role. Candidates should be Senior Full Stack Software Developer with a background in backend development as well as web or mobile development. Candidates should also have large scale data processing experience, take pride in owning and maintaining the technical work environment, management experience, have strong React and React Native skills, and enjoy learning new technologies.
What will you do?
- Work closely with the rest of the startup team including designers and Product Manager to keep the product in line with the company's strategy;
- Create and present ideas for improvements to software and systems (and include cost proposals with them);
- Determine database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems;
- Maintain database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance; answering user questions;
- Test products and updates before they go live;
- Write and prepare training manuals for customers; and
- Maintain and monitor systems when products go live to minimize disruptions.