← Back to all jobs
Analytics Engineer (Part Time)
This job offer is expired
Location: Remote within GMT +/- 6 hours 🗺️
Salary: £60,0000-£90,000 (pro-rata)
"Collaborate with our Product and Engineering Teams to ensure Data and Analytics support and transform our platform into an impactful digital learning space, at scale."
The short version ⏳
Why: Changing the behaviour of 1,000s of educators takes more than tech tools. It takes humans. But our lovely humans need help to understand the bigger picture.
Mission: Cover for Kelly, our Data Lead, as she heads off on parental leave. Use your expertise in Data Analytics to keep our team thriving, and make your mark on what we do.
Who: Diligent, curious and builder-mentality. Experience of analytics development in a team, or stand-alone, and ideally in a SaaS environment.
How: Working with Stitch, 5tran, DBT, Snowflake, and something like Redash, PowerBI, Looker, or Periscope (we use Metabase)
What is Aula? 🐝
Aula is a remote-first 50-person team from 15 nationalities building a communication platform for education. Think ‘Slack for education’.
Powered by an ecosystem of integrations, Aula is the foundational layer in the university tech stack that shapes a whole industry.
We built Aula because we believe digital infrastructure should encourage community and participation-based learning.
We’re backed by people like the founder of Unity, CTO at Eventbrite, a co-founder of Zendesk, a co-founder of JustEat and world-class VCs like Project A, BrightEye and Sunstone.
Your role: Analytics Engineer 👩🚀👨🚀
You'll be the sole-Analytics Engineer working in our Aula Product and Engineering team.
- This role will be working on some new work, while also keeping the standard in our data warehouse high while Kelly is on Parental Leave.
- You will be implementing new data sources for our data warehouse
- The team will ask you to work with them on building out models
- Setting up dashboards and reporting in Metabase
- Working directly with the product team to improve our student and educators experiences
- Answering questions from our customers on data governance and protection
We’d love to hear from you if… 🔍*
You are are the kind of person who...
- Sees data analytics as a product we can offer the team: you ask questions, test things, and find better ways of working
- Cares about the impact of what you build.
- Thrives in caring and direct feedback environments.
- Appreciates the value of diverse and inclusive teams.
- Are looking for a role between 15 and 35 hours per week.
- Can arrange a working day with 4 hours of overlap with the workday in GMT.
- Is excited to explore the world of remote working.
- Consider yourself transparent, reliable and considerate.
You’ve done some of these things…
- Analytics engineering experience in a SaaS product
- Worked closely with product- or customer-facing teams.
- You have experience iterating on products from end-to-end (full feature).
More remote react jobs