Senior Fullstack Developer
This job offer is expired
Position: Senior Fullstack Developer
Moment is a modern cloud-based system for timekeeping, project management and invoicing. The company has its origins in a Norwegian architectural office founded in the 80's with a mission to facilitate the architect's work day and make the architectural office more efficient and profitable. Today, Moment is used by the majority of all Norwegian architects, and we have also expanded into other industries such as IT, advertising, design, consultancy, engineering, and law.
We currently have customers in the Nordic region and are planning international expansion in the near future. Our customer base grows by 50% a year (3rd consecutive year), and we are now looking for an ambitious Fullstack Developer to join our team to manage the same growth in 2018.
By joining Moment, you will be joining a diverse and highly skilled team of 14 employees at our modern office at Holbergs Plass in central Oslo.
- Transition of frontend code from Backbone to more modern frontend technologies
- Backend development with a focus on transition to Microservices
- Data migration and implementation to Amazon Web Services
- Understand the customer's needs, make adjustments, and find solutions
- Improve our existing solutions and make sure that Moment is ready for the global market
- Responsibility for other developers.
You will need to have:
- BSc / MSc Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- At least 3 years experience working as a fullstack developer
- Broad experience working with modern frontend technologies (such as ES6, React, Angular, Vue, Backbone)
- Fluent written and oral English level. (Norwegian proficiency is also a plus)
It will be a bonus for us if you also have some experience with
- Java programming language including Spring framework
- Developing RESTful APIs
- Cloud solutions (Amazon Web Services or Azure)
We can offer
- 100% permanent position
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to take a lot of responsibility and help influence and decide on the product
- A highly competent and dynamic team with great ambitions