- 1. Create →
- 2. Preview →
- 3. Publish
Senior Frontend developer
eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world's largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands - eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo - it offers the best deals in regular and charter flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
As a Senior Frontend Developer within eDreams ODIGEO you will be part of a technologically driven online travel agency (OTA) based in Barcelona.
We believe that great businesses come from great products built by great teams. That is why the Tech team is constantly investing in infrastructure and software quality.
We put a lot of emphasis in scalability and reliability by emphasizing the use of unit tests and code reviews, supporting our continuous integration and delivery flow.
We keep the team excited offering a culture of training and innovation through trainings and pilot projects.
Main responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Develop and maintain the new and existing web applications to support the company business. With special attention to code maintainability and application performance.
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Work in our multidisciplinary team and stakeholders, helping to understand business requirements, formulate use cases and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Help in the maintenance and development of functional automation test suites already in place.
- Define, analyse and integrate the right web technologies that may suit the different cases.
- Help in defining, analysing and implementing any development tool that may help increase the team's productivity.
- Take an active part in creation and definition of our products, working as the link between the creative and the implementation phases being part of the two.
- Be a technical referent in the frontend technologies field within the company.
Desired skills experience:
- +1 years web development experience.
- Strong skills on HTML5 related technologies (CSS3, Semantic HTML, etc.).
- Strong skills on Less / Sass.
- Experience in Bootstrap and responsive design (CSS grids, Mobile First).
- Good working knowledge in asynchronous paradigm and the JS HTML5 API specification.
- Good understanding of the architectural principles behind React,
- Familiar with control version systems (Git) and JS frameworks.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- You have a positive approach and see challenges as an opportunity.
- Fluent in English good coms skills.
- Personal interest for continuous learning and self improvement.
- You find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve head-scratching challenges.
Tipo de industria de la oferta: Internet
Categoría: Informática y telecomunicaciones - Programación
Número de vacantes: 1Apply now