← Back to all jobs
Senior Frontend Engineer
This job offer is expired
A Day in the Life
This is a role that sits squarely between the fullstack development team and a typical creative director, the focus being on UI/UX. Upon learning about our RemoteLock™ door security products and management/reporting software, you will utilize these skills to implement the visual product interface changes necessary to support and enhance our web portals and other internal/external tools.
Here are some specifics on exactly what your days might look like:
- Own the front-end design and implementation tasks associated with our web portal management/reporting interfaces
- Work collaboratively with the full-stack developers to support and enhance our products and services
- Represent the front-end needs with our product and support team specialists
If you meet the following requirements, we definitely want to hear from you:
- Familiarity with Node.js
- Proven UI/UX design and development experience
- Ability to write unit and integration tests for automated regression testing purposes
- Strong experience developing and supporting scalable, highly-available web and mobile consumer interfaces
- Strong source code management experience, especially with Git
- Ability to deal with multiple projects/deadlines and manage shifting priorities
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High coding standards and follow best practices of the tech stack
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies on an independent basis
Bonus points for experience with:
- GraphQL/Apollo Client
- TypeScript and/or Flow
- React Native/Mobile development
- Amazon Web Services
RemoteLock™ is headquartered in Denver, Colorado and provides a cloud-enabled platform for smart locks allowing users to manage any type of internet-enabled lock from a single centralized dashboard. RemoteLock™ develops commercial-grade WiFi and hardwired door locks and related software solving the problems for property managers and owners who need to control access for their guests, renters and service staff. Our solutions eliminate the issues of remotely managing property access: the expense and hassle of key exchanges, the disruption of early check-ins and overstays, and the security risks of unauthorized access. Our clients have remote control of their buildings, rooms, and rental properties, enabling them to securely manage and monitor all property access from their smartphone or internet browser.
RemoteLock™ attracts and retains only top-notch employees – we recruit for high talent, low egos. We offer a competitive compensation package including salary, equity, bonus, medical/dental/vision, 401(k), PTO/Flextime, quarterly celebration events, stocked kitchen, dog friendly office, RTD EcoPass & remote work options. We recently relocated to a trendy new office warehouse at the Evans Light Rail station in Denver and closed $5.8MM in a Series A funding round this past May.
More remote react jobs
Senior Front-End Web Engineer Red Van Workshop
Senior Node.js + React Developer HigherEducation
React Native & Node engineer G2i Inc.