← Back to all jobs
This job offer is expired
The ideal candidate for this opening is a senior engineer. We’re looking for someone with experience with GraphQL, API architecture, and has an exceptional ability to communicate and work with front-end engineers, designers, product leads, and clients.
Candidates primarily should be available on eastern standard time in the US. There is flexibility in working hours but there is an expectation to be able to regularly attend client and team meetings based in Cincinnati, OH.
More information can be found at handbook.differential.com
Differential Employees are those who:
- Communicate effectively with clients and teammates
- Are Self-motivated
- Learn quickly and relentlessly
- Curious about technology and the impact it can make on the world
- Enjoy taking ownership and responsibility for their work
- Prefer agile development practices (build, measure, learn)
- Enjoy pairing and collaborating with others on problems
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Working with a team of designers and developers
- Maintaining development workflow with Github
- Consistent, reliable communication via Slack, Email, and Video.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More remote react jobs
Mobile Lead/Architect for React Native Mokriya Inc
Front End Developer CoverMyMeds